07 November 2012

My Fading World

I haven't posted in a very long time because of year 12 and exams, but as of the 16th of this month I will have post after post ready for you all as I begin my new, free life!  I will keep you updated with summer road trips, good music, schoolies at Lorne, camping at the Howqua and much more - constant photography to make up for all the lost time - my blog will come alive. 


I have recently been taking a few photographs down in one of the most beautiful places - a once dry river bed that we used to play in when we were younger, a place that we thought was haunted and completely barren. Now it is full of life, and water in pools in places too. When I'm feeling overwhelmed by my studies, my neighbours and I take my three dogs down there and escape. (Photo below.)

I am thinking of keeping the best of my photography hidden from the world wide web and instead, saving them for an exhibition or maybe a book collection for next year. I'd love to hear what you think, so please vote on the poll to the right of my blog! 

Lots of love, 
Liza xx 

P.s Despite my lack of posting this year, I am ever grateful for the constant traffic flow that still goes through my blog each week, its very inspiring, so thank you! 







No comments: