03 March 2013

Autumn weekends

The weather this weekend was so unbelievably perfect. It made every stress and worry I've had these past few weeks completely disappear. I felt like a child again - I was happy and free. 
On saturday we spent the day playing totem tennis on the lawn in the sun, planning next weekend's road trip, listening to beautiful music and eating juicy peaches. Later that night I made a big roast dinner which we shared on the deck whilst soaking up the warm autumn sunset. (pictures on my instagram)









This morning we sat beside the road near the bike tracks in the shade playing boggle whilst the dogs dozed and Tanya's horse grazed on the thick green grass around us.
Summer may be gone but so far it doesn't matter - autumn has been incredible and I feel on top of the world. 


Paradise. 

No comments: