I've been asked a few times by different people what I think beauty is so I decided to list some of the things I think are beautiful here. The link above is defiantly an example of beauty, or at least, what I think beauty is.
Things that I think are beautiful in my everyday life:
- The sounds of all the birds waking as the sun begins to rise every morning outside my room.
- Listening to music whilst lying on my floor with the wind blowing through my open door and the sun warming my whole room.
- Sitting on the bench in my garden, looking over all the plants in my garden.
- My animals.
- Walking over to Tanya and Daniella's house through the long dry grass in The Log Paddock.
- Watching my sister playing in the grass with the dogs.
- The excitement in the girls eyes as they plan their bike ride to school in the morning.
- Waking up in a sleeping bag beside a best friend with the beach only minutes away.
- The smell of a freshly baked cake with icing running down it's sides.
- Having the freedom to believe you can go anywhere you want to.